- The Rizek family has produced fine and organically grown cocoa beans in the Dominican Republic since 1905. Their farms, which are located in the northern region of the country, known as the Cibao Valley, have become well-known for their excellent genetics as well as for the meticulously designated post-harvest process.
- Thanks to this century-long family legacy in the production of fine and flavor cocoa, Rizek Cacao, C. x A. was able to create a range of exquisite organic chocolate bars, produced in limited quantities using a process similar to that employed by the golden generation of European artisan chocolatiers of the late XIX century.
- Its smell reminds us of the flavorful aromas of the roasted nuts, which slowly give place to the scent of Green moss. In the mouth a typical relish of cocoa arises powerfully, then licorice; it finishes with an elegant dry bitter note.
- It is with great pleasure that we share with you Kah Kow, the Dominican gourmet chocolate of reference.
- Certified organic by IMO, with its official USDA ORGANIC and EU organic farming seals.
- Rainforest Alliance certified.
- Ideal for snacks, desserts and even as a substitute for a meal for its high nutritious value.
- You really feel like you’re tasting something very healthy.
- Manufacturing company: Rizek Cacao S.A.S.
- Labels of our company name, logo or website that might show in these pictures are watermarks and are not present on the actual product.