- Traditional dessert from Mao, Valverde, Dominican Republic. Symbol of Dominicans because they’ve been around for decades.
- Perfect to eat it cold because it gets more creamy.
- Very dense and uniform texture.
- Ideal for snacks and desserts.
- It is one of the typical good products that we Dominicans know very well how to make.
- Manufacturing company: Dulcería Piloto.
- Labels of our company name, logo or website that might show in these pictures are watermarks and are not present on the actual product.