holandes-dutch-geo-geo-dominican-cheese-queso-dominicano-imbert-puerto-plata-holland
SKU: Geo Geo-Cheese Category:
Gross Weight: Please make a selection below to display this info

Product Description

 

 Description

  • The original and most loved cheese made in Imbert, Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic.
  • This is the cheese that we Dominicans have been eating since we were small kids, it tastes like heaven, you just can’t eat one bite.
  • Its type is Dutch/Holland cheese.
  • It has been available in all grocery stores and super markets in the Dominican Republic from decades. So that can give you clues about the quality and taste. All Dominicans have at least once tasted it.
  • It is one of the typical good products that we Dominicans know very well how to make.
  • The shape, size and weight of these cheese balls is not standard due to the nature of the manufacturing process. So please keep in mind that although we try to be as exact as possible, in some cases the selection process of the balls could result in a weight difference of about +-5% approximately.
  • Manufacturing company: Geo Heinsen S.A.
  • Expiry date: 6 months from manufacturing date approximately (printed on the actual package but might be removed from these pictures).
  • Labels of our company name, logo or website that might show in these pictures are watermarks and are not present on the actual product.
  • Notes: 
    • The shape, size and weight of these cheese balls is not standard due to the nature of the manufacturing process. Each ball can range from 1.17 to 1.5 pounds, so the average ball is roughly 1.34 lb. So please keep in mind that although we try to be as exact as possible, in some cases the selection process of the balls could result in a net weight difference of about +-5% approximately.
    • You are ordering this cheese per pound and not per unit. For example; if you select the number 16; you are ordering 16 pounds of cheese which could be approximately 12 balls (considering that the average weight of each ball is 1.34 lb).
    • Depending on specific climate and shipping time conditions; Geo Geo cheese unfortunately has a probability, although low; of decaying by the time it reaches its destination. This type of cheese is “semi-soft”, which is not the best one to outstay the high temperatures for several days that it could face during some shipments. So in general, based in our experience; we would say there is a 94% chance for it to deliver well and a 6% chance for it to deliver deteriorated. If you order this cheese you acknowledge this information and assume the integrity of the product at your own risk.

Additional Information

Weight .7165 kg
Pack Quantity

1, 5, 14, 60, 260

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Geo Geo Dominican Holland Style Cheese Queso Estilo Holandés Dominicano 1 lb”