Dominican Amber Gemstone Stone Rock w/ a Carved Indian Taino
Click on the image to enlarge
Click on any of the images to enlarge
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF THE PRODUCT
- Very delicate Dominican Amber raw gemstone.
- It’s origin is from Palo Quemado, Santiago, Dominican Republic. That’s one of the largest and most historical Amber mines in the whole world.
- It’s very well polished.
- As you can see in the pictures this amazingly beautiful Amber rock has an Indian/Taino face carved at the top.
- The rock is very solid and not transparent so it almost does not allow much light to pass through its surface.
- It weights about 3 pounds.
If you have been in this wonderful country Dominican Republic you definitely know the marvels you can find here in this paradise land. So take a peace of this land with this unique gemstone that is perfect for collection, a gift for someone that loves this wonderful country Dominican Republic, or a gift for yourself.
- We ship the Dominican product directly from SANTIAGO, DOMINCAN REPUBLIC .
- It will deliver straight to your location anywhere around the globe (worldwide).
- The average time that it will take to be delivered depends on your location; generally would be between 8 – 13 business days. (Parcels that go to Russia and countries that the parcel has to be processed by Russian Post could take in some cases around 3 – 6 business days more than the estimated period of time due to the efficiency of that mail service).
- If you need expedited shipping just contact us.
- We usually ship the Dominican item within 1-2 bussines days after payment completed (several times we ship it the same day of payment).
- You will ALWAYS be provided with the corresponding tracking number so you can track your package whenever you want.