- Traditional Preparation: 1 – Break one of the six Chocolate Cortés portions (or to taste) and place in a small saucepan with a little bit of water or milk at low flame, until liquefied. 2 – Add one cup of milk for each Chocolate Cortés portion. 3 – Stir and continue to cook until bubbles appear. Serve and enjoy.
- Microwave Preparation: 1 – Break one portion and place in microwave-safe container with a little bit of water or milk for 45 seconds or until liquefied and stir. 2 – Add one cup of milk for each portion. 3 – Heat in microwave for 2 minutes or until ready. Stir and serve.
- Ideal for snacks, desserts and even as a substitute for a meal for its high nutritious value.
- Ingredients: Sugar, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, salt and vanillin (an artificial flavor).
- You really feel like you’re tasting something very healthy.
- The manufacturing company for this product is Cortés Hnos. & Co., S.A.S.